Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Hey everyone! I wanna talk about an idea that some people are talking about. School Mounts.
I think school mounts is a good idea and i have some mount ideas myself.

Balance: Ra ( Holding you in his hand)
Fire: Fire Dragon
Ice: Ice Wyvern
Storm: Leviathan
Death: Avenging Fossil
Myth: Orthrus ( Ride on one of heads)
Life: Centaur

I think all of these mounts should be 2 person and you can get a quest for them at level 104
I hope you like them

Travis TitanRider Lvl 88 balance
Travis StormCloud Lvl 42 storm
Sean IceBreaker Lvl 27 ice

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
Travis T on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! I wanna talk about an idea that some people are talking about. School Mounts.
I think school mounts is a good idea and i have some mount ideas myself.

Balance: Ra ( Holding you in his hand)
Fire: Fire Dragon
Ice: Ice Wyvern
Storm: Leviathan
Death: Avenging Fossil
Myth: Orthrus ( Ride on one of heads)
Life: Centaur

I think all of these mounts should be 2 person and you can get a quest for them at level 104
I hope you like them

Travis TitanRider Lvl 88 balance
Travis StormCloud Lvl 42 storm
Sean IceBreaker Lvl 27 ice
You can't go past level 100

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Charles GhostHunte... on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Charles,

In reply to your post, at some point during the future game's progress you will be able to exceed level 100, as they have confirmed 3 new worlds.

Travis T,

I think the school mounts idea is great, but I would like to change the Centaur from Life to a Spinysaur (You could ride on it's head).

Miranda Thundergem
Archmage

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Charles GhostHunte... on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Well that's why this would be an update that would go with a new world for the next storyline which would probably raise the level cap to 110

@Travis T, I like these ideas but for Ice I think a Colossus or Snow Angel would be better for a mount, a Bone Dragon for death, for Myth a Basilisk, and for Balance a Chimera

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Megan Frostflame on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Well that's why this would be an update that would go with a new world for the next storyline which would probably raise the level cap to 110

@Travis T, I like these ideas but for Ice I think a Colossus or Snow Angel would be better for a mount, a Bone Dragon for death, for Myth a Basilisk, and for Balance a Chimera
Isn't there already a bone dragon mount?
Tara

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
glowstorm13 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Isn't there already a bone dragon mount?
Tara
Oh yeah never mind then

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012

Bone Dragon actually was already a mount. It was from the Dragon's Hoard pack. That pack has since been removed from the crowns shop.

Maybe balance could ride on a sandstorm?
Liam Strongpants lvl. 75

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011

Sorry to burst your bubble on the death mount, but there's already a bone dragon mount, not trying to be against you because i think it's a great idea

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
MidnightMT101 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Charles,

In reply to your post, at some point during the future game's progress you will be able to exceed level 100, as they have confirmed 3 new worlds.

Travis T,

I think the school mounts idea is great, but I would like to change the Centaur from Life to a Spinysaur (You could ride on it's head).

Miranda Thundergem
Archmage
Thanks for you're support and ideas. I am glad you like this idea.

,Travis T