Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"What Wizard Are You" quiz problem.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Alright so here is the problem I've noticed since day one of me playing this game, on the quiz, the last question asks what your favorite gemstone is. That right there decides what school the quiz will tell you... it depends on the color. (Im not sure of the names of them, so they'll be refered to as their colors.) The purple one leaves you with storm, the green one with life, the blue one with myth (or is it yellow), the red with fire, the black with death, the light blue with ice, and whatever color the balance one is... I think they should take that question out and update the quiz with questions that have answeres refering to the nature of different wizards. (Ex: storm and life wizards tend to save battles by healing or killing; therefore the question "Would you rather be the hero or part of a winning team?" would send the people answering "hero" towards more questions deciding between life, storm, etc, while "part of a winning team" people would be sent down a different series of questions helping narrow down between schools implementing that characteristic.

Does that all make sense? Let me know if you need anything clarified.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
The questions before do effect what school type you are, sort of. You only get four or three different types of gem stones to choose from.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
The questions before do effect what school type you are, sort of. You only get four or three different types of gem stones to choose from.
The questions prior do have an affect on the gemstone choices, but I've gotten more than this... once I got them all. I think I confused Merle Abrose!