Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Bottles!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Hi World of Wizard101 and beyond! I am here to discuss about why potion bottles can't work with energy! I mean if they work for health and mana, why wouldn't it work with energy? Why pay for a refill of energy and yes you may have heard this a thousand times but why not? Reply back!
Stay Frosty!
Blaze LightMancer
Legendary Thaumaturge

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Because it takes about 1 minute to fill all your potions for free in the games. Health and mana only affect temporary status. Energy affects permanant status of pets and plants. Free energy refills like mana and health would mean everyone could freely train all pets to maximum with virtually no wait... you could have unlimited gardens growing unlimited megasnacks and TC. It's just never going to happen.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
seethe42 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Because it takes about 1 minute to fill all your potions for free in the games. Health and mana only affect temporary status. Energy affects permanant status of pets and plants. Free energy refills like mana and health would mean everyone could freely train all pets to maximum with virtually no wait... you could have unlimited gardens growing unlimited megasnacks and TC. It's just never going to happen.
That's true, I guess I see why it wouldn't work I guess .-. ok well atleast it was an idea! haha !

Stay Frosty!
Blaze LightMancer
Legendary Thaumaturge

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I didn't mean to discourage the ideas, it wasn't a bad one. I was just pointing out why they wouldn't do it. Keep them coming. I'd love to see some way of getting energy back without crown elixirs. Maybe even adding ultra-rare green wisps that give 10% back to certain areas.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Blaze LightMancer on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
Hi World of Wizard101 and beyond! I am here to discuss about why potion bottles can't work with energy! I mean if they work for health and mana, why wouldn't it work with energy? Why pay for a refill of energy and yes you may have heard this a thousand times but why not? Reply back!
Stay Frosty!
Blaze LightMancer
Legendary Thaumaturge
also, it wouldn't make sense cause you can buy them with crowns and energy is very valuable.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
seethe42 on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I didn't mean to discourage the ideas, it wasn't a bad one. I was just pointing out why they wouldn't do it. Keep them coming. I'd love to see some way of getting energy back without crown elixirs. Maybe even adding ultra-rare green wisps that give 10% back to certain areas.
people would hunt down those wisps lol people would deffinately find the spawn points though, so KI would hafta change it every 3 weeks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
shadowstreem on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
people would hunt down those wisps lol people would deffinately find the spawn points though, so KI would hafta change it every 3 weeks
That's easy to solve. Use the same spawn points as health wisps in battle areas only, but only a 0.1% chance for the wisp to be energy.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
seethe42 on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
That's easy to solve. Use the same spawn points as health wisps in battle areas only, but only a 0.1% chance for the wisp to be energy.
how about a 2-5% chance cause .1% is just terrible o-o or we could add energy potions but you can only get 1 a day and it only recovers 30 energy

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
shadowstreem on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
how about a 2-5% chance cause .1% is just terrible o-o or we could add energy potions but you can only get 1 a day and it only recovers 30 energy
That high of a chance and you could easily refill energy just by cycling though a few realms in high wisp areas in a matter of minutes.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
I understand them not refilling to potion bottles but what about when you level up? I'm still new so does it do that? if not they should add that.