Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet race derby tournament and ranked

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
If there's pvp tournament so why not pet race tournament? And I think it would be great if you get to earn some trophies like pvp tournament. Plus there's also one thing I dislike about pet derby ranked. I mean how come when you pvp you get more tickets than you pet race derby. I know it depends on your rank lvl. But I think that pet race derby ranked should increase more tickets. When you're first you only get 2-3 tickets (depends on how many person in race). In my opinion this isn't fair for people who like pet derby race, for me i like to pvp and pet derby race. So please if KI could add more tickets to pet derby race just like pvp depends on rank and how many tickets you will get and also add tournament to pet derby race. That will make pet derby race a lot more fun.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
linhphamm on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
If there's pvp tournament so why not pet race tournament? And I think it would be great if you get to earn some trophies like pvp tournament. Plus there's also one thing I dislike about pet derby ranked. I mean how come when you pvp you get more tickets than you pet race derby. I know it depends on your rank lvl. But I think that pet race derby ranked should increase more tickets. When you're first you only get 2-3 tickets (depends on how many person in race). In my opinion this isn't fair for people who like pet derby race, for me i like to pvp and pet derby race. So please if KI could add more tickets to pet derby race just like pvp depends on rank and how many tickets you will get and also add tournament to pet derby race. That will make pet derby race a lot more fun.
I get less tickets in PVP than I get in pet races, honestly, and I am rank one in both.
I do think there should be pet tournaments, though