Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting an Aquila Team together.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hi, I'm a level 71 wizard named Wolf Wildsword who wants to get a team together to go do the level 70 dungeon so I can get new awesome gear. I'm looking to get an awesome team together to go ham in there.
I'm preferably an ice, life and balance wizard but any wizards will help a lot to sign up for the team just reply and in a few days or so I'll choose three wizards to come and help me out, thanks.
The Wolf

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
There is no awesome 70 gear. you'd be better off with Waterworks or crafted Wintertusk.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Dakota, yes there is level 70 gear in Atlantea

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Fire master037 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Dakota, yes there is level 70 gear in Atlantea
lol yes I know there is gear, but not "awesome" gear.

you'd be better off crafting something, or farming waterworks

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Yeah... I've tried but Waterworks is to hard to get all the way to the final boss and I can't get to a higher level of artisan to craft high level stuff and I'm to high a level for my world to get the recipes I need (I'm level 72 in Zafaria lol) Thanks for the advice though but I also heard the you can get high level good gear from the sand squid tentacle thingies... is that true.
The Wolf

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Fire master037 on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Yeah... I've tried but Waterworks is to hard to get all the way to the final boss and I can't get to a higher level of artisan to craft high level stuff and I'm to high a level for my world to get the recipes I need (I'm level 72 in Zafaria lol) Thanks for the advice though but I also heard the you can get high level good gear from the sand squid tentacle thingies... is that true.
The Wolf
pssst... atlantea is totally harder than waterworks. Yes you can get high level stuff from the Sand Squid, but it's mostly gear above your level and quite frankly no good.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Thanks for telling me it's to high level gear for me and honestly I'm not sure which is harder between Atlantea and Waterworks. Atlantea I did with two random people who were in there 70's and Waterworks I did with a level 100 friend o'mine. Also in Atlantea I dealt about 85% of the damage while in Waterworks it was about 50-50.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Farm Waterworks. It's a faster instance once you know it, and it gives better gear.