Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade is hitting an all time limit.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 10, 2010
I know that Central and Duelist stated that Jade is fading from PvP.
I think they are both absolutely incorrect, I think Jade has hit an all
time high in PvP.
At level 100,, on my lower rank and high rank, I am seeing more and
more jades. I am packing three shrike now, and am thinking of adding
more.
I just battled a Balance Jade, at 76% resist, a Death at 81% resist.
I don't know how many I battled Friday night, but this is getting crazy.

I watched some battles, and picked out the warlords, and I noted at
least 50% of the PvP players were Jades.

Plus in the Que there are no 3v3 and 4v4, Jade has destroyed that.

All I can say is, KI could lose a little money and drop the Jade line, to really
improve the game. Or just pick Jade against Jade when matching.
Improving the game should be a concern, not how many Crowns players spend on Jade.

I guess I'm just tried of the amount of time it takes fighting a Jade..... complaint done.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I pack 2 Shrikes Jadezillas and it should be able to cut down the resist. There's been talk of a very successful death pvp build on Duelist which uses full jade gear and juju spam to lock down shrike. Mass blades, traps and OHKO. I recently fought a Balance who did the same thing but instead of juju, they balance dispelled me! SERIOUSLY. It's not a cheat or anything hut dispels really should be banned because dispel spam is baloney. Anyway more on topic, I agree the jade should be banned.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Bit late on thread but guys, Jade is a cool way to play, different strategy and no impossible to beat. I play with Jade on my lvl 100 Wizard, and I do amazing hits of 10k+
Find a way to defeat resist, play with shadows, that is why they are there for.
Jade with Shadows ftw

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
Jade is ruining pvp in my opinion. All they do if jade gear + pet with resist to immune to a school and spam dispels/weakness, Just a cheat way to win imo.

Its honestly not hard to win when you're a life jade with 75%-immune to some schools, All you do is spam plague and dispels. And heal everytime you get hit with 100 damage

In a few years at this rate, Everyone will be immune to every school.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Jade is much less an issue than it was a year ago. With Shrike and all the pierce from gear it's much easier to counter now.

Queue watching is the problem. Players knowing their opponents schools can set up immunity and dispels with or without Jade. That is flat out cheating and should be changed. Jade is fine.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Blake Night Stalke... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Jade is ruining pvp in my opinion. All they do if jade gear + pet with resist to immune to a school and spam dispels/weakness, Just a cheat way to win imo.

Its honestly not hard to win when you're a life jade with 75%-immune to some schools, All you do is spam plague and dispels. And heal everytime you get hit with 100 damage

Well, as long as they don't have immunity, I'm fine with it. There are low level jades too, do you know how annoying that is? Yet, I still got to commander with my level 51 Death with 0 resist. It just takes a little strategy and piercing. nothing big to worry about here in my opinion. . .

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Blake Night Stalke... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:

I just realized that I quoted the wrong person, sorry about that. . . You both have the same profile picture and I just clicked on the snowman :P

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Jade gear and school specific immunity is why shrike is used, enough said. Jade gear has been popular again due to shrike in that people think jade gear will help them counter shrike but soon learn fast to combine them. Piercing is what it's all about and so as soon as I realized this I created my pet to have piercing instead of resists, so jade up everyone because there is something else I discovered to that gets me win after win after win with jade shrikers.

Survivor
May 02, 2014
The jades will just spam shields against yours shadow shrike and you never know what there amulet are though.

It could be fire amulet death amulets myth amulet storm amulet life amulet ice amulet balance amulet.

It depends on the wizard you are fighting

Let say a balance commander as a fire mastery amulet and he/she uses tc Efreet on a storm?

And the Storm know it a balance commander or maybe a warlord. And he/she brags that they know everything about balance wizards.

Because balance warlords can be tricky.

Try to look for what flies around the wizards neck fire mastery amulet have a little red dot