Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earning Crowns!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
I have a really good idea about earning crowns!
Fighting bosses or dungeons earn a little amount of crowns maybe... harder it is, the more crowns you earn!
Or we should have a trivia or a challenging game in the wizard city so there's challenges wizard have to go through and the more harder it is, the more crowns or gold wizard can earn!
People's always complaining about getting more crowns and i'm pretty sure people would play more wizard 101 if you put earning crowns thing in the game. (espacially the non-members)
Or maybe pvp! the more arena tickets you get, you can trade with crowns. (the number is up to you!)
I know the gold trading thing would be unfair, but suppose all above could attract more people in wiz101!
also i forgot to mention that i LOVE gardening but fishing doesn't get the point to me!
some wizards hate gardening or fishing or probaly just doesn't wanna waste time,
so maybe earning crowns in fishing or gardening would maybe change the wizards to garden and fishing and that would bring more fun in the game! (well in my perspective).
Also maybe i a special occasion or maybe headmaster's birthday or something or maybe christmas,
there should be like a slot machine, or maybe get a random gift like 300 crowns or permanent mount, armour etc. and that would be awesome! so please take this opinion as a consideration!
hope all this helps!
WOLFSHADOWHORN

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
freekigames.com already gives you 100 crowns a day for playing trivia. They are never going to pay people to play by giving out free crowns for battles or other game activities. They already give out free items, mounts and crowns for holiday events too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
seethe42 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
freekigames.com already gives you 100 crowns a day for playing trivia. They are never going to pay people to play by giving out free crowns for battles or other game activities. They already give out free items, mounts and crowns for holiday events too.
Agreed.
KI is a business... no business is going to just hand out cash. ( I wish!! )

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
yes. because if they dropped crowns. we wouldn't be able to get any more drops than that because crowns are so valuable.