Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your thoughts on Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Honestly i think its quite a good world, Mainly because im from there but what do you think of it?

Good,Bad or both even?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
iikubiq01 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
Honestly i think its quite a good world, Mainly because im from there but what do you think of it?

Good,Bad or both even?
I actually love Marleybone (until the final dungeons... all in a row)
I love the characters, the look and feel of it and even the furniture in the shops.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
One of my favorite worlds ever!! Love the storyline, quests, and basically everything about it. Just wish they could make lots more side quests and quests for higher levels (Lvl 70+).

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hello iikubiq01,
You're from Marleybone as well? It's nice to meet a fellow Wizard. Now, for my biased opinion, I absolutely love Marleybone. The only reason someone wouldn't favour it is due to the streets. Other than that one little setback, the world of Marleybone is absolutely stunning in it's story and especially in it's design.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
marleybone is a nice peaceful city and i really do like it. it reminds me of nice stuff.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
iikubiq01 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:

Good,Bad or both even?
I think Marley bone is an okay world, minus the part about the streets, of course.
But also I didn't really like how dark it was and the world didn't challenge me enough.
I also have trouble understanding the story lines and this is a world I was lost on, although this may be because I did every single side quest there was on a street before going to the next one, so I may have gotten confused a bit.
But I like the characters and the music is okay and I like how there is a reference to Doctor Who in there.
Although I could never find a questing buddy. No one seemed to be in Marleybone. I literally soloed the whole thing, even the last three dungeons. This may be a reason I don't love Marleybone.
But honestly, I think Marleybone is a good and well put together world, and while not my favorite, it is definitely better than a lot of worlds.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I like marleybone because of the old-fashion things but it's really annoying when you try to avoid the enemies on the rooftop, especially during dungeons.