Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seperate schools for only the elements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2013
I am thinking of kings isle doing a section when you reach lvl 100 you learn totally new spells these are only for life, fire, storm.
Earth
Fire
Air and Water
These are the element schools: Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.
I am still thinking of spell ideas for the schools and me and my friends will look into how this can play into wizard 101. now since we have new schools only life, fire, and storm can have new teachers.

Please comment and give ideas for the new element schools i am trying to put together.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
earthelement77 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I am thinking of kings isle doing a section when you reach lvl 100 you learn totally new spells these are only for life, fire, storm.
Earth
Fire
Air and Water
These are the element schools: Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.
I am still thinking of spell ideas for the schools and me and my friends will look into how this can play into wizard 101. now since we have new schools only life, fire, and storm can have new teachers.

Please comment and give ideas for the new element schools i am trying to put together.
Earth is not an element.
Fire is already an element
Storm is already an element.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish since I'm sure new spells are on the way...

Survivor
May 27, 2013
RavenLady777 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Earth is not an element.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish since I'm sure new spells are on the way...
Not trying to be rude but first of all earth fire wind and water are the elements i know you can search them up second of all storm is not one the elements were created to balance the earth and what its made of and i want to take it further into the game for only storm life and fire to learn spells from other trainers and create more schools
its almost like shadow magic it relates to death magic

Survivor
May 27, 2013
RavenLady777 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Earth is not an element.

And also if you have nothing positive to say about my post or have no ideas please dont comment.
Thank You

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Nice idea, is there a way death can be part of this?

Tara

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
earthelement77 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
And also if you have nothing positive to say about my post or have no ideas please dont comment.
Thank You
She said nothing rude.

Also, the Elemental Schools came from the FIRE Dragons, the ICE Giants, and the STORM Tritons. The elements were only known as Fire, Water, Air, and Earth in Greek mythology. And if you havn't noticed, Wizard101 has their own lore. (Mythology) There will never be schools ONLY for one type or one group of schools.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i understand what you mean about her post, but it is true when she says fire is already an element. plus, it wouldn't be fair if only those three schools got to have that magic.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
I could do it where as you could learn some of the spells like people can learn centaur but not the other spells that life gets.
and if i do have enough people to join this post and create ideas we all could tinker with the idea of the elements but with fire school having another fire school i am not sure whether to even do the elements.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
But why should , , and get all these schools? You will need to create schools for every class to keep balance.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
She said nothing rude.

Also, the Elemental Schools came from the FIRE Dragons, the ICE Giants, and the STORM Tritons. The elements were only known as Fire, Water, Air, and Earth in Greek mythology. And if you havn't noticed, Wizard101 has their own lore. (Mythology) There will never be schools ONLY for one type or one group of schools.
I agree about Fire, Ice & Storm being the elements in this game, but it is common in ancient cultures for these 4 mentioned as elements. Perhaps they were thinking a way around of programming the game for new schools by just giving them to the closest schools. But I agree, we could give them spells themed around the four elements, but not just give certain schools more spells, leaving Ice, Myth, Death & Balance. Besides, for the three schools mentioned, Sun Spells work for all three. But Moon & Star were introduced along with Sun. KI just wouldn't do something that left other schools out.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
wraithcaster on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
But why should , , and get all these schools? You will need to create schools for every class to keep balance.
the elements relate closer to them

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you want to break down the 4 ancient elements, they all fall into every school. is the only pure elemental school based on the 4 ancient. All the others are a mixture of the 4. naturally fit within all 4. and would be wind, water and fire. I don't really see a reason to redefine them. There's no benefit.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
earthelement77 on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
the elements relate closer to them
Doesn't matter, if you create a school ONLY accessible by main schools, you need ne for EVERY school to keep things fair.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Well (if we are still throwing ideas around) then it could be available to all players like the celestial schools, the only thing about, what type of world would it fit in where it could have the story-line relating to the game.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
It wouldn't be fair to only allow certain schools to learn certain types of magic. Also, at Pigswick Academy, Earth is already a school. (copied from Ravenwood's school of )
Jesse Drakebreaker Adept
Thomas Darkstaff Initiate