Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I a too high level to be in Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2012

I am a lvl 48 at the moment and I am still in Dragonspyre. I am almost to lvl 50, So I was wondering if I am too high of a lvl to be there. I've mostly been seeing like lvl 40-46 there...

Jessica AngleBlossom (Master)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I don't think you are a too high of a level. Being 2-5 levels ahead of someone doesn't mean they are too high and should not be in the area, this just means you might have practiced more, or did some minor quest. The only time i think people are too high for an area, is when i see level 50-100 wizards in unicorn way.

Amber GoldenForge Lvl 21

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
With the additions of Wysteria, and especially Wintertusk, it's now possible to be well over L50 in DS; however, pre-Celestia, it was normal to reach DS at 45, give or take a level, and finish DS at L50.

Don't feel bad about being 49 in DS. I have Fire who is 52 and still at the very beginning of Mooshu. She's unusual though; she's been around for years; she's done a LOT of helping, and she has completed all the side worlds.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I think you are a fine level. I was level 53 when i finished Dragonspyre. It just makes the difficulty jump from dragonspyre to celestia simpler.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
There is no such thin as 'too high' it only makes it easier for you to handle yourself later.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
You are perfectly fine I was almost level forty in Krokotopia I am level 44 now and just starting dragonspyre

Aidan iceshard level 44And