Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pirate101 Graphics are way better

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Like seriously, is there ever going to be like a major update to the graphics in Wizard101. I just tried out Pirate101 for the first and oh my gosh it's so much more advanced. Companies like Blizzard (World of Warcraft) are planning serious graphic updates, how about Wiz?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Hopefully not. Some people don't like Pirates101. There are many people who play W101 who don't have the best PC's and graphics cards. This isn't WoW, if you want to play an adult gamer oriented game then this isn't the game for you. The game is mainly targeted to children and families, not people with extreme graphic setups.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I play both games, and personally, I don't see a difference in the quality. I think Wiz is fine the way it is now.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Exleon07 on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Like seriously, is there ever going to be like a major update to the graphics in Wizard101. I just tried out Pirate101 for the first and oh my gosh it's so much more advanced. Companies like Blizzard (World of Warcraft) are planning serious graphic updates, how about Wiz?
Do we need better graphics? I don't really care.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Exleon07 on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Then go play those games.

Wizard is fine the way it is and most of us can't afford new computers to compensate for the load "upgraded" graphics would cause.