Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best place to farm for an Exalted Life Amulet?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I've been farming for the Exalted Life Amulet since last August which was last year and haven't succeeded. I was wondering which boss is easier to farm for that amulet. I've heard the Sand Squid is the best but i'm not sure. So is the best boss to farm Hades, the Gladiator, Cronus, or the Sand Squid??

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Megan Frostflame on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
I've been farming for the Exalted Life Amulet since last August which was last year and haven't succeeded. I was wondering which boss is easier to farm for that amulet. I've heard the Sand Squid is the best but i'm not sure. So is the best boss to farm Hades, the Gladiator, Cronus, or the Sand Squid??
I recommend to look at the wiki central, it will be a great help for you.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
Sand Squid is the easiest.
On some sites I've seen that they were only rare not extremely rare, and according to central the only exalted amulets that drop are storm and life. The downside is the fact the boss is much harder (Respawning minions, Anti healing cheats, Stun spamming, Multi boss fight, and the dreaded Earthquake). Even with this I have soloed him many times. Just bring conviction and a good team and you should have little trouble. I just started farming and I have 10+ runs in and I've been getting nice reagents and pets, so even if you don't get the amulet there are still decent drops. This fight is like TOTH, since the fight is harder but the drop rate higher.

Luke Death Level 100
Luke Icehunter Level 100
Samuel Level 88

Survivor
Mar 13, 2014
If I was u.I would farm from loremaster

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
alex093079 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
If I was u.I would farm from loremaster
The Loremaster doesn't drop exalted amulets...
The Sand Squid is a good idea if you can handle the occasional Earthquake from the minions. It's not very common, I fought it once and it didn't quake once.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Thanks for the replies I'll get to farming the Sand Squid soon.
@alex093079 Loremaster? She doesn't even drop the Exalted Amulets Anyways I crafted all my lore spells

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
I was farming gladiator for the Alpha and omega ring for hours and I wasn't aware gladiator dropped the exalted life mastery then boom I got it. I imagine if your wanting something you wont get it anytime soon just my theory but I'd suggest gladiator.

Chase Goldenhunter lvl 100