Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chapter 3 of the spiral

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
in the third chapter of the spiral, as the start i think we should have a wild west themed world called tarktis. we will now need a new main focus for the third chapter as a boss (like morganthe and malistair). his name would be maniclin. he would have shadow flames for hair and his staff would be a long black stick and at the top it would have the shadow symbol in gray stone. half his face would be black skinned with a shadow looking eye. and the other side would be white skinned with a shadow looking eye. the main person by the spiral door in that world would a cowboy named billy mc.cain. the commons in that world would be wooddust town. the goal of the world would be to find the ancient swords malistair made when the spiral was made thousands of years ago by malistair to stop the volcano of fire from erupting. throughout the world you will do a dungeon after every area getting a little harder by harder. there would be seven swords (every sword would be related to a school). at the volcano there would be slots where you would put the swords. the last dungeon (where you would get the balance sword) would be three fights. the first you would fight the guardian of the fire, ice, and storm swords. the second you would have to fight the guardians of the life, myth, and death sword. when you get to the floor of the third fight maniclin would be in the back of the room and he would say, "you cannot outbest the spirits of darkness! now arise my minion spirits." then the spirit of morganthe, malistair, and malistair the undying and red floating crystals called bits of maniclin's power (which would be a boss too) would appear and you would have to fight them. you wouldn't only be the quests to get the swords, you would do other bosses in other areas too but you wouldn't just to the sword dungeons. (but it would still be the main goal).

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
No.
1. One world does not an arc make.
2. We already all know that Old Cob is totally the villain.
3. How do swords stop a volcano from erupting? Total logical disconnect.
4. Malistaire has already been raised from the dead as Malistaire the Undying and thus could not be summoned. Malistaire the Undying is lost somewhere in the Spiral.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There actually is a Wild West themed world in the Spiral, Cool Ranch from Pirate101. The storyline is pretty cool though, to be implemented in another world (maybe?) but I don't think Malistaire was there when the Spiral was created.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
lewski on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
There actually is a Wild West themed world in the Spiral, Cool Ranch from Pirate101. The storyline is pretty cool though, to be implemented in another world (maybe?) but I don't think Malistaire was there when the Spiral was created.
yes, that is a better idea than mine. and robot, i don't mean its a whole chapter i mean its the start of a new chapter in the spiral. and i know swords don't stop a volcano from erupting, but it sounds like a wizardry thing.