Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the Harvest Lord quest(Contains Spoilers)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2012
Me and my brother just finished the Harvest lord quest where you have to help Susie find her brother Artur, and something seems off... The whole time your trying to find out what happened to her bother right? And why the undead can use magic. Well... Artur just so happens to be a mage himself... They claim he was kidnapped by the Harvest lord but, why would the Harvest lord kidnap 1 random student! Also when you finally see him hes just standing there in a room behind the Harvest lord and 3 other randomundead's. He isnt tied up, or anything. Just standing there. Susie and Duncan also say that when the Harvest lord is defeated the undead will leave the streets! But when he is... the undead dont leave. Which means, the true Harvest lord is not defeated! Artur then tells you to go back and tell Susie that he is alright... But decides to stay!
So... does that mean Artur was the mastermind behind all of this?! Staging his own kidnapping, giving magic to the undead, is the true harvest lord, and ultimately the true villain in the quest? It adds up once you think about it! It would really be an interesting story if it just so happens to be true!

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
RockLeeOfYouth on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Me and my brother just finished the Harvest lord quest where you have to help Susie find her brother Artur, and something seems off... The whole time your trying to find out what happened to her bother right? And why the undead can use magic. Well... Artur just so happens to be a mage himself... They claim he was kidnapped by the Harvest lord but, why would the Harvest lord kidnap 1 random student! Also when you finally see him hes just standing there in a room behind the Harvest lord and 3 other randomundead's. He isnt tied up, or anything. Just standing there. Susie and Duncan also say that when the Harvest lord is defeated the undead will leave the streets! But when he is... the undead dont leave. Which means, the true Harvest lord is not defeated! Artur then tells you to go back and tell Susie that he is alright... But decides to stay!
So... does that mean Artur was the mastermind behind all of this?! Staging his own kidnapping, giving magic to the undead, is the true harvest lord, and ultimately the true villain in the quest? It adds up once you think about it! It would really be an interesting story if it just so happens to be true!
Actually, the reason he was captured is because he stumbled on their plans. And they couldn't let him tell everyone.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Their will probably be some plot twist in the third arc, where your wizard will be going through Insertworldnamehereland, and they'll have to do a dungeon. So they go in, and at the final boss room...

Arthur: My plan is almost complete!
Wizard: Arthur, why did you betray me. Just, why. I'm so mad I can't even use a question mark.

And then insert insane cheating boss fight here. But yeah, that'd be a pretty good story.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
it does sound weird but if they left the streets it would look to open and no fun. and what if a person who hadn't defeated him yet fought them? you would see people all battle looking and a bunch of spells and damage amounts for no reason.

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
Wow nice imagination! But I don't possibly think that he is the one. You can play the Harvest Lord over and over again to get extra loot. So he is never defeated.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
It would be really fun if one of the "good" people you knew was just helping you defeat undead, Malistaire, and eventually morganthe ... just to get them out of the way so that "good" person could take power.
Tara

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Blaze Deathward on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
it does sound weird but if they left the streets it would look to open and no fun. and what if a person who hadn't defeated him yet fought them? you would see people all battle looking and a bunch of spells and damage amounts for no reason.
Good point, It would crazy. That's probably why they didn't do it.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
It does seem possible... But, the only wizard who's evil is just Malistaire. Artur wouldn't be doing this.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Jacob BlueSword on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
It does seem possible... But, the only wizard who's evil is just Malistaire. Artur wouldn't be doing this.
But what if malistaire and morganthe have "secret agents" that nobody knew about, even after we defeated them?

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
That would have been a great plot twist!

Lauren DawnLeaf
Level 24