Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New faces!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Okay, I am so sick of just :) :( :] :[ ect. Can't we have fun faces?! Like >:o or :3 or anything? People that play the game loves more faces then just happy sad and shocked. We like more detaiiilll!!! I love the faces: :3 >:o c: c; ;3 :O ect. (again.) I think Open Chat is cool, but I can't have it. I want to be able to do faces without Open Chat. Anyone else agree? I find it annoying I can never do more cool faces. And it won't take a long time or anything to put better chat faces on, would it? It would be awesome if we could have cooler faces. Especially c: :3

If you don't agree that's totally fine. I just think it would be more fair if people under eighteen could use more faces. I don't care about the talking, I do just fine and I find it safer if I keep text chat, but I want to be able to do FACES! And faces aren't dangerous. They're just faces! In my opinion a lot of people would love it, especially my friends I have on wizard101. I rather have text chat, because the only thing I really want out of Open is the free faces. I don't even care about talking freely. Anyway, that's my idea.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
when having text chat, you spend half of your time talking to friends, and using faces makes it exciting and more fun, I myself have open chat, but i agree they should filter in faces for regular text. :3

- Logan ThunderThorn

Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
lindsey1618 on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Okay, I am so sick of just :) :( :] :[ ect. Can't we have fun faces?! Like >:o or :3 or anything? People that play the game loves more faces then just happy sad and shocked. We like more detaiiilll!!! I love the faces: :3 >:o c: c; ;3 :O ect. (again.) I think Open Chat is cool, but I can't have it. I want to be able to do faces without Open Chat. Anyone else agree? I find it annoying I can never do more cool faces. And it won't take a long time or anything to put better chat faces on, would it? It would be awesome if we could have cooler faces. Especially c: :3

If you don't agree that's totally fine. I just think it would be more fair if people under eighteen could use more faces. I don't care about the talking, I do just fine and I find it safer if I keep text chat, but I want to be able to do FACES! And faces aren't dangerous. They're just faces! In my opinion a lot of people would love it, especially my friends I have on wizard101. I rather have text chat, because the only thing I really want out of Open is the free faces. I don't even care about talking freely. Anyway, that's my idea.
you can with open chat only. open chat is only for people who are 18+ and purchased something $6 or more. with text chat you can type only limited words.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Dolphinwaves013 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
you can with open chat only. open chat is only for people who are 18+ and purchased something $6 or more. with text chat you can type only limited words.
Obviously. She was saying that those faces should be added to text chat since well they're only faces. Why should Open Chats have all the fun??

@lindsey1618: The should add faces like :3 or D: or c: I mean what's the harm in that?

Survivor
May 02, 2009