Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too high of a level without Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
I did Krokotopia, and I did a little bit of Krokosphinx quests. I then went to Grizzleheim at about 23-24. I completed Savarstaad pass, and I did more work on the sphinx. After that, Ambrose sent me to Grizzleheim. I completed Vigrid Roughland and got Wysteria. I did a lot of work at Wysteria, and now I am lvl 30. When I got lvl 30, Ambrose told me I was needed at Grizzleheim again to work on Mirkholm Keep. Is a level 30 suppose to be at Mirkholm? I always thought Marleybone was after Grizzleheim and you got it at 25.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Radiiation on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
I did Krokotopia, and I did a little bit of Krokosphinx quests. I then went to Grizzleheim at about 23-24. I completed Savarstaad pass, and I did more work on the sphinx. After that, Ambrose sent me to Grizzleheim. I completed Vigrid Roughland and got Wysteria. I did a lot of work at Wysteria, and now I am lvl 30. When I got lvl 30, Ambrose told me I was needed at Grizzleheim again to work on Mirkholm Keep. Is a level 30 suppose to be at Mirkholm? I always thought Marleybone was after Grizzleheim and you got it at 25.
No. It's an annoyance is all. Save Grizzleheim for when you want to play it.
And there is no such thing as being too high of a level. Play the game, have fun...and being a higher level will only help you later on.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2014
All you need to do is finish Krokotopia to get Marleybone and I started Marleybone around 29, or 30, so no I don't think you're too high of a level. The higher the better, because it takes less time, tbh.

Survivor
May 09, 2014
I cant go too and im level 34 ( please reply so I can know how )

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
If you just finish the Tomb of Storms then you get the quest to go to Marleybone