Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How To sell Gardening Treasure Cards?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hey guys

I have a lot of tc but i think i have about 50 gardening tc. Does anyone know a place where you can sell them or get rid of them?

Thanks
Talon Spiritbreaker level 48 Storm Diviner

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
You can use the garden treasure cards, or right-click them in your spellbook. (I am not sure about the spellbook thing)

Monica 43
Destiny 23
Llwella 17
Isabella 14
Fiona 10
Suri 10

"Don't call people noobs or think you are the best. No matter how strong you are, there will ALWAYS be someone better than you."

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You cannot sell them, but you can trade them or right-click them to delete them.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I asked this same exact question a few weeks ago and did not receive a response. There is no way to right click the spells because they do not appear in your spell book. You cannot sell them anywhere. Your only choice to get rid of them is to use them and waste your energy on gardening tc you don't need to use. So here is what I did to get rid of them. I had over one hundred of them clogging up my tc backpack. I created a dummy wizard. One I would not really use. My dummy became friends with one of my other friends in wizards. I gave my friend all the garden tc I would not ever use. I then went on to my dummy wizard and found my friend. He then gave my dummy wizard all the garden tc. Now my dummy has them. When the dummy gets full of these gardening tc then I will just delete it. I could not figure any other way to get rid of them. I really wish they would fix this problem, but oh well, I just had to come up with a creative way to do it myself. Hope this helps.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 86 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Talon Spiritbreake... on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys

I have a lot of tc but i think i have about 50 gardening tc. Does anyone know a place where you can sell them or get rid of them?

Thanks
Talon Spiritbreaker level 48 Storm Diviner
They cannot be sold. To discard them, just right click on them and select "Trash"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
hopefulz33 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I asked this same exact question a few weeks ago and did not receive a response. There is no way to right click the spells because they do not appear in your spell book. You cannot sell them anywhere. Your only choice to get rid of them is to use them and waste your energy on gardening tc you don't need to use. So here is what I did to get rid of them. I had over one hundred of them clogging up my tc backpack. I created a dummy wizard. One I would not really use. My dummy became friends with one of my other friends in wizards. I gave my friend all the garden tc I would not ever use. I then went on to my dummy wizard and found my friend. He then gave my dummy wizard all the garden tc. Now my dummy has them. When the dummy gets full of these gardening tc then I will just delete it. I could not figure any other way to get rid of them. I really wish they would fix this problem, but oh well, I just had to come up with a creative way to do it myself. Hope this helps.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 86 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21
Open your spell deck (P), click the little gardening icon above Treasure Cards. Now pick the Treasure Cards icon from the Gardening Spells page. Then you can destroy cards there.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2013