Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair 2v1 Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
Okay, so I was going to do ranked 2v2 to see if I could get my rank back up to Sergeant (Jacob Lvl. 35). However, as I entered the duel, my teammate (Ian Fireblood Lvl. 34) did not spawn in. Therefore, I was pitted in an unfair 2v1 match against two storms. I was on Skype with my teammate and he says he was pressing "Enter Arena" but it would not let him join. Later, halfway through the match he came in but did not join the dueling sigil. He was unable to enter the duel. Why did this happen?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Pyromancero on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so I was going to do ranked 2v2 to see if I could get my rank back up to Sergeant (Jacob Lvl. 35). However, as I entered the duel, my teammate (Ian Fireblood Lvl. 34) did not spawn in. Therefore, I was pitted in an unfair 2v1 match against two storms. I was on Skype with my teammate and he says he was pressing "Enter Arena" but it would not let him join. Later, halfway through the match he came in but did not join the dueling sigil. He was unable to enter the duel. Why did this happen?
This is due to slow connections, lag, and losing connection right before entering the Arena. This has happened to me several times and my friends sometimes. If you spawn late like your friend did, that is the most likely case.