Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LIfe may have to many heals

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
Yeah I know that life's specialty is healing but you get stuck with centaur and don't get any new attack spells until level 58 so you have to wait 22 levels before you get a new attack.

A few ideas

Replace dryad with an X attack
Increase unicorns healing
Increase Sprites healing
Add a lower level *attack all target spell*

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ricochety on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
Yeah I know that life's specialty is healing but you get stuck with centaur and don't get any new attack spells until level 58 so you have to wait 22 levels before you get a new attack.

A few ideas

Increase Sprites healing
This has been posted and debated to death.
KI will not replace any existing spells.
Sprite is perfect the way it is.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Ricochety on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:

A few ideas

Increase Sprites healing
I wouldn't say they have too many heals, in fact, I'm thinking they should get another heal soon, they haven't learned one since level 48.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Get rid of dryad? Really? Its the 3rd best healing spell out of all of them in my opinon. And using centaur as your best single target spell until level 68 isnt bad. I did it with no problem.

KI isnt going to change anything. Everything is perfect how it is.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
The life school is fine how it is. There is something called a secondary school that helps you. I had a life and its secondary school is storm. It helped me out when I used secondary schools. Once you get good attacks you don't use them anymore, but before then I suggest you use it!

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Essentially, if you don't want to play a school with more emphasis on healing than attacking, you shouldn't be playing life.