Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast talent. sleet storm.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 11, 2013
I can't prove it exists but I suspect it does or will soon. Because I've seen two different people with two different pets that have may cast Galvanic Field. One of them was one of the new pegasus pony from the spiral cup gauntlet pack and one was a fragmented dragon. I got the girl with the pony to hatch with me. Whether I get it remains to be seen. I hope so because then my storm wiz won't have to train it when she gets to Azteca And if THAT one exists as a may cast...the rest should as well. And I WANT sleet storm so I can train it to one of my pets. My favorite pets at the moment are a triplet of drowned grimhorns. the first one has maycast shatter, may cast fairy, may cast fire blade and spell proof. Another one has May cast fireblade, may cast dragon blade and may cast fairy. I've got another one that has may cast fairy, sword and shield and IIRC it got shatter as well. I can check on that last one if you want that one but it's on one of my low level wizards right now.
If you've got a pet with maycast sleet storm let me know and I'll set up a meet with you.

Connor lvl 93

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TheCurlyWolf on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
I can't prove it exists but I suspect it does or will soon. Because I've seen two different people with two different pets that have may cast Galvanic Field. One of them was one of the new pegasus pony from the spiral cup gauntlet pack and one was a fragmented dragon. I got the girl with the pony to hatch with me. Whether I get it remains to be seen. I hope so because then my storm wiz won't have to train it when she gets to Azteca And if THAT one exists as a may cast...the rest should as well. And I WANT sleet storm so I can train it to one of my pets. My favorite pets at the moment are a triplet of drowned grimhorns. the first one has maycast shatter, may cast fairy, may cast fire blade and spell proof. Another one has May cast fireblade, may cast dragon blade and may cast fairy. I've got another one that has may cast fairy, sword and shield and IIRC it got shatter as well. I can check on that last one if you want that one but it's on one of my low level wizards right now.
If you've got a pet with maycast sleet storm let me know and I'll set up a meet with you.

Connor lvl 93
I have 2 pets with it, Lord of Winter first generation and an a Snow Beast from a random hatch. I hatch with anyone with any pet that asks. I do a lot of random hatches and train the popular pets to adult but not so much for the talents but the look other want.

I haven't tried these in battle so can't tell you how or if the May Cast actually works on them.

Mary