Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Get Hydra Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I'd like to say that i have spent a LOT of money on crowns. Most of those crowns I spend on The Hoard Of the Hydra Pack to try and get the Hydra mount. No matter how many times i try and money i spend, i never get it! Seriously is something going on? Is it a bug? Please reply.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
The hydra mount is extremely hard to get. it is one of the super rare mounts, note that all mounts are super rare.

Abigail Dawnblossom lvl 28

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
No it isn't a bug or a glitch....chances are just THAT slim trust me I've brought it a few times too

Squire
May 10, 2013
camano1234 on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
I'd like to say that i have spent a LOT of money on crowns. Most of those crowns I spend on The Hoard Of the Hydra Pack to try and get the Hydra mount. No matter how many times i try and money i spend, i never get it! Seriously is something going on? Is it a bug? Please reply.
No, its not a glitch, your just unlucky.

I am humble, (I don't mean to brag) but I got the Hydra Mount 1st Try :)

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
this is no bug, it is just unlucky. i got it pretty quick. so you are just having bad luck. and are you only buying like three packs per crowns buy? if you are then that's not considered allot.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Items like mounts and wands from the hoard packs are all very rare, and it's all luck on what you might get, I can relate to how you feel, I spent lots of crowns trying to get the Frosty Stare Tiki Torch from the Islanders Hoard, back then crit is all I wanted xD
Ryan G. Sword, lvl 77

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
PlayHard101 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
No, its not a glitch, your just unlucky.

I am humble, (I don't mean to brag) but I got the Hydra Mount 1st Try :)
LOL nice. I got the Hydra Mount on my 3rd or 4th try. But I ended up selling it because it didn't look to great.