Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help to finish Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hello,
I need a couple of wizards to help me with this quest Defeat Acastus Hexfin in Crustacean Empire and the chancel and Trial of the spheres dungeons. I am level 61 wizard. I really want to finish Celestia if anyone is interested please reply below and we can arrange to meet up in-game.
Thanks,
Alura Soulsong

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I would love to help finish Celestia. I'm on Trail of Spheres so I'm barely ahead of you. I'm a level 68 named Wolf Wildsword. Message me back.
Sincerely,
The Wolf

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Hey Wolf,
Thanks :) I can't wait to finish Celestia and really appreciate the help. Sorry it took me a while to message you back I had about given up on anyone replying to my post. If you see this within 48 hours my true friend code is KOBG6HLGL its the easiest way to get in touch in-game. Or you can post a message here about when to meet up in-game.
Alura Soulsong

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Hey,I'll try the true friend code thing but if you aren't on I'll be on Friday at 3:00 P.M pacific time.
I said Friday so it can give us time to arrange a different time if needed. If you can get on at that time I'll meet you in the Vampire realm at the Celestia Base Camp on a red dragon.
Message back
The Wolf

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Wolf,
Sorry I can't do Friday I'm going on vacation and won't have access to my computer. :/ Can we meet up in-game tomorrow and finish Celestia because I won't be back from vacation until the 20th.
Alura Soulsong

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
So sorry, didn't see message till today which is tomorrow unless message was delayed for a day I will log on right now. Which will have bee earlier. lol
The Wolf

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
P.S. If these messages don't make it through in time message me after your vaca and we'll arrange a time then. Hope you have or had (depending on when you read this) a great vaca.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
P.P.S. Also I kind of got quite a bit farther in the game so now I'm in Zafaria and I'm level 72 so............... Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012