Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How is my house sold when I am standing in it!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
I have a Winter Wind Tower, and it is really cool. There is a magical mirror that teleports you to different areas of the house, when that area is displayed on the mirror. However there is a problem whenever I teleport to the arena with the mirror. When I teleport to the arena all the furniture outside will disappear and I will be sent out of the house with a notification that says: PROBLEM The house that you teleported to has been sold. Then, when I teleport to the house again, the furniture will sometimes reappear and I won't be sent out, but sometimes I will be sent out again. If I am sent out again, I will have to completely log out of Wizard101 and log in again to fix the problem. I think this problem should be fixed since I've had it for about a year.

Thanks for reading this,

Jacob NightHunter
Illuminator of the Lost Pages
Level 93

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have encountered this problem but it only occurs when my Winter Wind Tower is not set as my main home. If I have Red Barn Farm equipped home and have a teleporter gate to Winter Wind Tower, I have that issue using the Magic Mirror.
If I have Winter Wind Tower equipped and a teleporter gate to Red Barn Farm and my other homes, the Magic Mirror always works fine.
Easiest work around for me was to put teleporters to all my homes in WWT and just keep WWT as main house with the gates to all others.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
seethe42 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
I have encountered this problem but it only occurs when my Winter Wind Tower is not set as my main home. If I have Red Barn Farm equipped home and have a teleporter gate to Winter Wind Tower, I have that issue using the Magic Mirror.
If I have Winter Wind Tower equipped and a teleporter gate to Red Barn Farm and my other homes, the Magic Mirror always works fine.
Easiest work around for me was to put teleporters to all my homes in WWT and just keep WWT as main house with the gates to all others.
Thank you for this help! I linked all my houses with teleporters and had my Red Barn Farm set as my main house. (Because my garden is there) Then I would go inside to where the teleporter is and then go to the WWT. I now have my WWT set as my main house. The only question I still have is why it was doing that before the Red Barn Farm came out. The WWT was set as my main house before I had a Red Barn Farm. Either way you still helped my go around this problem!

Thanks a lot,

Jacob NightHunter
Illuminator of the Lost Pages
Level 93