Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me improve my stats!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Ok I'm not going to lie, my stats are pretty good. The one thing that is bad on my storm character is the critical block. Im level 77 in Avalon with only 37 block -_-. I can make the Elequent sandles, which would greatly boost my block, but i lose 5% incoming health and 7 damage. Should I do it? I seem to get criticaled on a lot lately but i havent lost a solo fight since Celestia.

My current stats are: 90 storm damage (6 universal), 46 fire resist, 37 ice, 27 for the rest, 26 storm accuracy, 14 universal, 261 storm critical, 37 universal block, 71% power pip, 8% incoming health, 0% outgoing.

I use Woodland tribal hood, skyscream cape and boots, Ares watersprout spear (dawnfrost blade for pvp), bears claw of storm, shangos stormblade amulet (life mastery for bosses), amethyst ring of battle, and have an aqua dragon with proof, fairy, sprite, and pain-giver. (working on getting defy in there as well.)

So any suggestions for new gear that you think would make me a better player? Let me know!

Nicholas Storm 77 and others..

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Ok I'm not going to lie, my stats are pretty good. The one thing that is bad on my storm character is the critical block. Im level 77 in Avalon with only 37 block -_-. I can make the Elequent sandles, which would greatly boost my block, but i lose 5% incoming health and 7 damage. Should I do it? I seem to get criticaled on a lot lately but i havent lost a solo fight since Celestia.

My current stats are: 90 storm damage (6 universal), 46 fire resist, 37 ice, 27 for the rest, 26 storm accuracy, 14 universal, 261 storm critical, 37 universal block, 71% power pip, 8% incoming health, 0% outgoing.

I use Woodland tribal hood, skyscream cape and boots, Ares watersprout spear (dawnfrost blade for pvp), bears claw of storm, shangos stormblade amulet (life mastery for bosses), amethyst ring of battle, and have an aqua dragon with proof, fairy, sprite, and pain-giver. (working on getting defy in there as well.)

So any suggestions for new gear that you think would make me a better player? Let me know!

We added the Wyd-Oak Staff to help with the block. I found it difficult to craft the items in Avalon for the block since it seemed I had to give up other stats I preferred to keep.

Mary

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:

I think you should get that gear because giving up 7 damage and that heal is just a small amount while you can get great block.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Well now i am level 80 and using the level 80 versian of Darkwraiths Umbral Skythe. It gives 105 block and 30 crit. The low critical doesnt bother me cause my hat gives 146 and my robe gives 41. So my new critical-critical block stats are: 219 crit, 142 block, and I keep all my other stats I had before. Thanks for your input! ^