Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing Pack - Mystery O'Filet

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
So I came up with this idea for a fishing pack that would have a new rare fish that is not available in fishing with ofc a few common fish already available.

And then Umbra joined the discussion and he had also great ideas.

Why not along with new rare fish, add maybe special advanced lures (spells), and a Fishing Attire to the mix?

Fishing Hat
Fishing Waders (Robe)
Fishing Boots
Fish Rod Wand

Have the attire be an energy gear BUT with also Fishing Luck? Maybe 1 or 2%? There could be also an rare special Fishing Lure attached to the Wand and/or Gear for future use?

The Technomancer also chimed in saying, why not have special Pet Talents for Fishing as well that gave Extra luck.

PS: Luck can be either general or school based. For instance, Fire School Luck, Spiritual (Death, Life, Myth) Fish Luck, or simply General Fish Luck, etc, etc.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Energy gear with fishing luck? Nice idea! I love the pet too - maybe a "Fisher Cat" or a "Sea Dog" that comes with a fishing spell card, say a special reveal, and talents that boost energy and luck. It wouldn't be for combat, just gardening and fishing.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Gemma Luna on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Energy gear with fishing luck? Nice idea! I love the pet too - maybe a "Fisher Cat" or a "Sea Dog" that comes with a fishing spell card, say a special reveal, and talents that boost energy and luck. It wouldn't be for combat, just gardening and fishing.
How about an "aquatic" pet, like a seal wearing a pair of waders or a penguin?