Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I am wondering, if you buy henchmen in the crowd shop, and after you do, you get defeated by who ever you are battling against. Say you bought a life henchmen, would it be able to heal you and keep on trucking, or would you be sent to the central part of the world your end the second you are defeated?

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hi! Yes it would stay alive and probably heal you. The only way it will go away is if it get killed by the mob you were trying to defeat or if you flee. If you have a friend with you and you decide to flee and come back, the henchman goes away when you flee. I like to use Life henchman when solo a very hard boss so that maybe the henchman would heal me if I should happen to die. But have also used them in battle with friends also. I really think they re worth it and can help you move past a very difficult boss if you don't have any other friends to help you. Good Luck! Scarlet ShadowStone Level 78 Nicknamed ala The Beast

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cody Waterhand on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I am wondering, if you buy henchmen in the crowd shop, and after you do, you get defeated by who ever you are battling against. Say you bought a life henchmen, would it be able to heal you and keep on trucking, or would you be sent to the central part of the world your end the second you are defeated?
Until the newest update coming (noted in the test realm information), you will "die" and be returned to the commons area of the world you are in. With the update, your henchmen will have 30 seconds to heal you.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They always had the ability to heal you if you were second to go in battle, but only if the hechmen chooses to heal you. Now you have a chance to buy another henchmen that might or might not heal you anyways. Not really much of a "fix" in my opinion.