Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible Mount Olympus Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Hello Kingsisle,

So recently, I've been farming mount Olympus on my storm. I don't mean this as a complaint for not getting gear or anything like that, but I've noticed it seems impossible to get ONE piece of gear. I've farmed the dungeon around 25 times and got the whole Zeus set(except the hat) around 5 times and some extra Zeus wands here or there, and the full senator set around 10 times. I expected that since there are 8 possible pieces of gear Zeus can drop, and that he drops one each time, there's a 1/8 chance that I'd get the hat. I also see a lot of people running around with the full set and hat. I don't mean this is a complaint but if I got the entire Zeus set except the hat 5 times, I would think something is wrong with the drop system. I hear the drop rate there is better than WaterWorks and I had a much easier time in waterworks and got full gear. I don't imagine it would be THIS hard to get one piece of gear. Especially seeing that many others have it. I'm sorry if an article like this doesn't belong in Halston's Laboratory but I want to know if something is wrong with the drop system in Olympus.

Thank you,
Zachary Titansword

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
squirtle313 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello Kingsisle,

So recently, I've been farming mount Olympus on my storm. I don't mean this as a complaint for not getting gear or anything like that, but I've noticed it seems impossible to get ONE piece of gear. I've farmed the dungeon around 25 times and got the whole Zeus set(except the hat) around 5 times and some extra Zeus wands here or there, and the full senator set around 10 times. I expected that since there are 8 possible pieces of gear Zeus can drop, and that he drops one each time, there's a 1/8 chance that I'd get the hat. I also see a lot of people running around with the full set and hat. I don't mean this is a complaint but if I got the entire Zeus set except the hat 5 times, I would think something is wrong with the drop system. I hear the drop rate there is better than WaterWorks and I had a much easier time in waterworks and got full gear. I don't imagine it would be THIS hard to get one piece of gear. Especially seeing that many others have it. I'm sorry if an article like this doesn't belong in Halston's Laboratory but I want to know if something is wrong with the drop system in Olympus.

Thank you,
Zachary Titansword
It's not a glitch. All drops are random. Some people never get the gear they want. There is nothing wrong here... it's just one of those frustrating aspects of the game.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Maybe hats are cursed for you, like me. I still have yet to get that blasted hat, the WW hat, or the Hades hat. The only advice I can offer you is keep on farming.
(Maybe the hat drop rate is a little lower, but I can't say)