Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for MC Cleanse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Hello. Currently I am in need of hatching with a pet with "May Cast Cleanse". If anyone is interested in hatching with my SPUDF or Dark Crow please message me back. Thanks

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Defender
May 30, 2010
there only one pet with MC cleanse taht is Piranha hunter balance pet it is a pet you can get in PVP
http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/piranha-hunter-pet-wizard101/

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I have 4 different crow pets that all have proof or defy, with unicorn or spritely, and one with may cast tower. I am fully aware of the Piranha hunter, but I am not interested.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Final Challenge on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
I have 4 different crow pets that all have proof or defy, with unicorn or spritely, and one with may cast tower. I am fully aware of the Piranha hunter, but I am not interested.
I have a flying squirrel with mc cleanse. Depending on what other stats the crow with mc tower shield has I may hatch. The wizard with the squirrel (winston) is Rebecca GoldGarden 55 (soon 56).

Grace Dreamrider 85

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
What are the other talents on the MC Cleanse, and is it a MC Cleanse Blade?

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
My squirrel is an adult with mc cleanse (casts the spell cleanse charm which removes a negative charm from your wizard) and has 10% balance resistance. What about your crow?

Grace DreamRider
Pet Warlord

Rebecca GoldGarden
Pet Veteran