Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't have any main quests in moo shu anymore

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Guys I need help and I have not played wizard 101 for a year or so,but my main quest is gone and I looked all over the jade palace and I can't find anything. I remember that the last thing I did was fight the guy at the front of the jade palace but I don't know if I fought the jade champion. I don't wanna make a new account HELP!!

Lvl37 Juan skull-breaker

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
that's what i looked at when i got back i just have side quests.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Juan skullbreaker on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
that's what i looked at when i got back i just have side quests.
The Quest Tree for Mooshu is here, since that quest finder never seems to find what we need... See what sounds most familiar, or what areas of Mooshu you've been too; it might jog your memory. (You might also want to look up those side quests... that could determine where you left off)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Contrary to the constant advice posted by the game's professors, the "quest finder" will NEVER point you in the right direction. It only points out quests you are qualified for and have not yet taken. It cannot point you to a storyline quest ever. They keep telling everyone to use it for this, but it's impossible for it to work because they designed it to only point out new available quests, NOT storyline. If you already have a storyline quest in your log, which you should always, since completing a storyline quest gives you another storyline quest, then quest finder cannot possibly EVER put you back on the storyline since you already have the quest.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
The problem is that every thing erased that I currently had in moo shu. When I got back it was like a year I know I helped a friend defeat jade Oni but I was on the one where you fight the first guy.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Juan skullbreaker on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
The problem is that every thing erased that I currently had in moo shu. When I got back it was like a year I know I helped a friend defeat jade Oni but I was on the one where you fight the first guy.
You will need to directly contact support. What is suggested here isn't going to bring back quests that were wiped out in error by KI.

Email them and include your User name and the wizards name, but NOT your password.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
alright thank you guys