Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oops. Can Anyone Help?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Hi everyone, this is about the level 55 balance quest. My balance wizard Rebecca GoldGarden is level 55 and I realized the error I had made. She needs to be in Sudrilund to receive Availing Hands and is still in Ravenscar.

I am on the collecting quest "Talons of The Coven" and I have not been able to collect mystic talons. I have been trying for months now and have only collected 1.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for collecting quests. Please reply I need to complete this quest.

Rebecca GoldGarden 55
Grace DreamRider 84

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Finished the quest (yay!) and on wintertusk. But have yet another collecting quest to do.

Please reply with your tips to collecting quests.

Grace DreamRider
Rebecca GoldGarden

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Grace Dreamrider on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
Finished the quest (yay!) and on wintertusk. But have yet another collecting quest to do.

Please reply with your tips to collecting quests.

Grace DreamRider
Rebecca GoldGarden
Try moving from one spot to another in the area. Sometimes the drop rates are really bad in one location in the area or the quest requires you to collect whatever your looking for from the same monsters but in in a different spot.

It also helps if you have one more person in the fight to attract one more monster. That way you have a higher chance to collect what you need in a fight. So bigger fight means higher collection rate.
I hope this helps a little.

Sincerely yours Rusher2828.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
rusher2828 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
Try moving from one spot to another in the area. Sometimes the drop rates are really bad in one location in the area or the quest requires you to collect whatever your looking for from the same monsters but in in a different spot.

It also helps if you have one more person in the fight to attract one more monster. That way you have a higher chance to collect what you need in a fight. So bigger fight means higher collection rate.
I hope this helps a little.

Sincerely yours Rusher2828.
It does help, using that advice of yours on my higher wizard I managed to complete a higher percentage of collecting quests in Azteca and a few more on Rebecca.

Thank you much
Grace

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
The only solid advice I have is to work on these quests with friends if possible. The more people in a battle, the more enemies, the more chances of getting drops.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
another good tip is try changing realms. if i do three battles with no collect, i try a different realm. GL