Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level or misson do you have to do to go to DS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
I am a level 42 wizard so please help me is it a level or misson Thanks! MaryDaisyHeart See you in the spiral!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You have to do all the storyline quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Mooshu. Side quests, side worlds, and extra levels all make a questing easier but they don't progress you in the game. Good luck!
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
rainbow9208008 on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 42 wizard so please help me is it a level or misson Thanks! MaryDaisyHeart See you in the spiral!
You must follow the Storyline Quests (Main Quests), and when you finish the last quest in Mooshu (The Key At Last), you will talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Dragonspyre with the quest, Bad Blood.

This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre, and you can click on any quest there for more details (like "who" gives the quest, or prequests and requirements, etc.):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

That fansite has a Quest Tree like this for almost every world in The Spiral.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
I was allowed into dragonspyre after Mooshu was finished and you go to Cyrus Drake and battle him in the Myth tower 1v1. He then calls you to the Basilica and you then go se Milos Bookworm.
Hope I helped you all!
Gilroy Thunderdust Level 44 balance

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
Oh thank so much! All of you! I am now level 43 amolst there!