Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus Polymorph Treasure Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I don't know where to place this at so I decided to place it here since it's basically about crafting. But, anyways I am trying to find an way to get this Colossus Polymorph Treasure Card so I can finish crafting the Khrysalis Gear. And when I try looking for this card it tells me to go and fight a few guys to earn this card. Been around fighting everyone on the list of the card description on google and everytime I go back another round I get nothing but a few gold. So, I was trying to find a place where I can craft it like in Celestia you can craft a few polymorphs and since Colossus followed Treant I figured it would be in that section. But, finding out it wasn't there. Is there any way to get this card so I can finish crafting my gear from Khrysalis?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can farm the creatures that drop it in Zafaria, treasure cards are generally hard to find as drops, or you can plant moon flowers or sugar khrystal and try to get it from gardening. I seem to remember getting this card quite frequently from the Spectral Guardians when I used to do Mirror Lake runs.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Try this link(if you haven't already):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Polymorph_Colossus

It might help if you battle them a couple of times. There are only two plants that can you can get the polymorph colossus treasure card from: the moon flower and the sugar khrystal.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Ya Dmlem28 I tried that link already and everytime i battled those guys like 2-3 times it comes up with 60-70 gold. I am trying to farm Moon flowers I has 2 of them growing.

Seethe42 I will try out Mirror Lake since you got it frequently and there is an good drop of pet snacks so I play in that area for a few to see what happens.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
thomas148v on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Ya Dmlem28 I tried that link already and everytime i battled those guys like 2-3 times it comes up with 60-70 gold. I am trying to farm Moon flowers I has 2 of them growing.

Seethe42 I will try out Mirror Lake since you got it frequently and there is an good drop of pet snacks so I play in that area for a few to see what happens.
Try Seethe42 's way first.... I guess. You just have to try, try, again, as they always say. I have one polymorph colossus spell as a treasure card(for a trade) if none of these work out.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Dmlem28 on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Try Seethe42 's way first.... I guess. You just have to try, try, again, as they always say. I have one polymorph colossus spell as a treasure card(for a trade) if none of these work out.
Alrighty then. I didn't think you can trade on a TC?

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Also, if you're lucky, you can get it from a wooden chest in Azteca. Good luck