Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best boss to farm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2014
What is the best boss in Wizard City to farm? I need gold and useful items.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I honestly believe that Zeus is the best Boss to farm, but I have never been to places such as Briskbreeze tower, Waterworks, and the other two dungeons in Aquila.
In the more lower level parts of WizCity, I do prefer lord Nightshade.
When ice starts melting, force it back to ice

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
In Wizard City, you can farm Lord Nightshade, Sunken City, the bosses on Cyclops Lane and Colossus Blvd, and (for not-so-great gear, but a cool housing item and a myth sprite), Prince Alicane on Firecat Alley. Depending on your level, Briskbreeze is good, but some of the gear is no-auction.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Other than the Aquila dungeons, I think Waterworks (specifically Luska Charmbeak and Sylster Glowstorm) is the best place to farm in Wizard City. They drop Waterworks gear (super useful), mastery amulets (again, super useful), legendary gear (which can sell for big bucks), plus some basic stuff like pet snacks, treasure cards, etc.

Defender
May 01, 2011
For gold (depending on your level) try out Half Fang Bristlecrown in Winter Tusk. He and his minion boh have less than two thousand health.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Ya Definitely Lord Nightshade. He gives lots of drops but lots of Crown items too! Good luck!

-Natalie Willowbloom Theurgist

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Prince Gobblestone drops the Heartsteel, which is good. Just quest, you'll pick up useless items for the bazaar as you go. The really good stuff from bosses is No Auction.