Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kick Everyone From Your House/Dorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
Ever want everybody gone from your castle after throwing a party, and don't want to go through and kick everyone individually? My idea will fix that solution! All home owners get an extra button labeled, "Kick All." It's pretty much self explanatory.

When you click, "Kick All" a notification will pop up saying, "Are you sure you would like to kick everyone out of your home?" You select Yes or No.

Look for a small button with an arrow on it at the bottom of your friends list called Send Away Everyone.

Arthur

Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Look for a small button with an arrow on it at the bottom of your friends list called Send Away Everyone.

Arthur
I didn't realize it was already in the game, sorry for the inconvenience.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
that is very useful becuase when i was in my house and my friend brought her friends there was a crazy frenzy of people and i had to kick them all out one by one, the frustrating thing is they port back after a few seconds.

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
galeshard123 on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
that is very useful becuase when i was in my house and my friend brought her friends there was a crazy frenzy of people and i had to kick them all out one by one, the frustrating thing is they port back after a few seconds.
go to the settings page. on one of the settings icons there is an option to keep anyone at all teleporting to your. Simply turn off the teleport option first, THEN kick everyone out.