Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Great Spyre

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Hello! =)

It's me again... Nathaniel Redflame.

I just need help with the 'The Great Spyre' dungeon. I tried using Team Up! for about fifteen minutes but nobody came... Like always... ._.

I'd like the help of two or three people, please. I'd prefer that one of you is life, though, so that we can stay alive for longer when we fight Malistaire, but it's ok if that's not the case. I don't have text chat, so please don't try texting to me because it gets annoying when:
First, there's a symbol next to my name that clearly states that I can't text,
and Second, when you do it anyways.
It can also offend people who you text to, if they don't have text chat. So PLEASE, don't try to text me.

Let's meet on Monday, at 2:00 EST, which is also known as 2:00 GMT -4. And yes, it is p.m. (Why would I get up at two in the morning to play a game? XD)

Thanks!
If only one person comes, though, then that's fine.

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 49

P.S. I'm going to do some side quests before-hand, so when we meet, I'm going to be lvl 50, not 49.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello! =)

I just need help with the 'The Great Spyre' dungeon. I tried using Team Up! for about fifteen minutes but nobody came... Like always... ._.

I'd like the help of two or three people, please. I'd prefer that one of you is life, though, so that we can stay alive for longer when we fight Malistaire, but it's ok if that's not the case. I don't have text chat, so please don't try texting to me because it gets annoying when:
It can also offend people who you text to, if they don't have text chat. So PLEASE, don't try to text me.

Let's meet on Monday, at 2:00 EST, which is also known as 2:00 GMT -4. And yes, it is p.m. (Why would I get up at two in the morning to play a game? XD)

Thanks!

P.S. I'm going to do some side quests before-hand, so when we meet, I'm going to be lvl 50, not 49.
Have you tried posting to ask for help on any of the fansites? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas. And the response time is usually very quick (real time, no delays). Here is a link to one of them if you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Hello! =)

Thanks!

Can we make that on the Scarecrow realm? Time and date are great but need realm to meet you on young wizard..

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You should list a realm name so they know where to meet you.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Hello! =)

Thanks!

Nobody was there... -_-

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 50