Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot buy the Eagle War Shield reciepe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I have talked to Oztomeca and received the quest, but I cannot buy the reciepe from him. All the pages are blank. I've tried exiting, going to another realm and I cannot buy the reciepe. Is there something I have to do first in order to buy the reciepe? I want to craft the shield but with no reciepe it's impossible to do. Thanks to anyone who will help me.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Craft it because you already have the recipe. Did you check your recipes?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I have checked my receipts and I do not have the recipe. I'm very frustrated since I spent weeks gathering the nectar thinking that would allow me to buy the recipe. Any other way to get the recipe? Can anyone from KI please help me.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sorceress Moria on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
I have checked my receipts and I do not have the recipe. I'm very frustrated since I spent weeks gathering the nectar thinking that would allow me to buy the recipe. Any other way to get the recipe? Can anyone from KI please help me.
Stop checking the recipe from your basic crafting table. Press J and check the recipe under housing items or check the recipe from your HOUSING item table.