Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 88 and fire snake new spell

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Just tried for my spell and it is crown henchmen only cause no way you can win this fight. I will just do without the spell and disregard it. Shame Game can not make these fights a little more common sense. 3 against 1 it is really dimb to go up against such odds especially when it requires crowns and henchmen to win it. I can play without the spell.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
http://www.duelist101.com/videos/dueling-vids/wizard101-sun-serpent-fire-88-spell-quest/

It's 3v1 for everyone and not really that difficult. No need for henchmen or crowns, just a little common sense and decent gear that you can buy in the bazaar.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2x4 two step on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Just tried for my spell and it is crown henchmen only cause no way you can win this fight. I will just do without the spell and disregard it. Shame Game can not make these fights a little more common sense. 3 against 1 it is really dimb to go up against such odds especially when it requires crowns and henchmen to win it. I can play without the spell.
I feel your frustration, and it's nuts when using a fire mage............. unless you get good fire resist gear, in which case the fight is a total joke. Go to the Bazaar and find the best fire resist gear you can buy, equip it, kick the tar out of the bosses, call it a day :) I did that and didn't even need to heal myself at all due to the LACK of damage I took