Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final battle with Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I just finished the entire battle and I have to say it was amazing. I miss Morganthe already . Myself and a friend did the entire thing and it was a thrill ride. Good luck to all it is worth the work to complete it and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Great Job to all at KI. The best so far of all the worlds to me. Looking forward to many more. Angel, Wizard of Myth .

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
It has become apparent that the only way to get the amulet is to be storm.85% of storm players are getting the amulet because no one can kill Morganna`s bunch.O it can be done but very rarely.The school that does the killing gets the amulet.If fire kills the last boss a ice will not get a ice amulet but will get a fire so whats the use if 85% of kills done by storm.I am ice and have over sixty runs and got a fire and storm amulet which can not be used by ice.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I agree with stormdawg698.

Storm wizards make the attacks more often than anybody else. Storm wizards make powerful attacks that can kill Morganthe for one hit. Fire wizards are the other players that attack when there is no storm on the group. It is a little bit annoying. I used Frog to Morganthe and I killed her. Every school can kill Morganthe so I wish people would let other schools to attack too not just storm or fire.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
stormdawg698 on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
It has become apparent that the only way to get the amulet is to be storm.85% of storm players are getting the amulet because no one can kill Morganna`s bunch.O it can be done but very rarely.The school that does the killing gets the amulet.If fire kills the last boss a ice will not get a ice amulet but will get a fire so whats the use if 85% of kills done by storm.I am ice and have over sixty runs and got a fire and storm amulet which can not be used by ice.
Drops have nothing to do with who kills or what school kills. Fire and Ice have been the common drops for me, I'm Balance and usually travel with Storm hitters. NONE of the storm I know has gotten anything but fire and ice also. It's all just random chance. No point in spreading false rumors.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
My Storm has not done as well with drops as the Balance and Life players I have been running with.

Anyway, that wasn't the point of the thread. I agree, it is a thrill and a fitting end to a great world. I am very impressed with KR, especially that last few parts. Once we cross the sea, the game goes to a new level - story, music, monsters, battles, art - all amazing. Well done KI, well done.