Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas for Lvl 108

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2012
So, I think for some new spell Ideas for Level 108 should be the gods (Much Like the Aquila bosses/Narrators) -Hades (Since he's the god of the Dead and Underworld)
-Aphrodite (Since she is the goddess of Love and Kindness)
-Zeus (Because Myth be Epic xD, and Zeus the lead god)
-Ares (Because he's the god of War and just looks like a Fire god)
-Poseidon (Because he's the god of Seas and stuff lol)
-Athena (Since she's goddess of Wisdom and Batte Strategy)
-Artemis (Since she is the brother of Apollo, and the are very precise and deadly with their kills, very much like Ice in pvp)

*I think Ice and Balance suggestions could possibly be switched*

I dont know the attack Ranges/Heal Ranges, but I think the majority (****Especially myth spell****) should be Multi-attacks, with side effects. Ex. Since Myth doesnt yet have a multi-attack spell that can do at least 1.3k without critical I think the dmg. should be like 545-610 (Without Colossal) And leave a DOT. These are just my suggestions, Feel free to elaborate or converse, just no H8 Lol.

On a completely different note, I have another World idea. For the world after Khrysalis I think for the God based spells they should re-do a god based world (Yes I am aware Aquila exists) but make it more in detail and exciting possibly related to Percy Jackson meets Hunger Games and Divergent type scenario. The bad guy from Khrysalis tries to take over the Gods' power on Christmas when all the god's are together on Olympus with something he could have possibly tooken from Morganthe (Idk what happened yet. Still 94) And you must save them with the little rebellion a few of the god's who escaped before they were tooken over (Minor god's, Creatures, Demigods, etc.) and you must face off all the god's who were captured in one HUGE dungeon at the end of the world. (Quests before could relate to God's who branched on their own during the downfall and your getting they're help for the resistance/rebellion but for them to join you must either defeat them or save them from something.) Kingsisle could also instead of re-making Aquila have the bad guy take the god's to another far off world (Ideas from Pigswick Academy Tourney contestants. Beatrice Wildwind, etc.)

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
notbiguy21 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
So, I think for some new spell Ideas for Level 108 should be the gods (Much Like the Aquila bosses/Narrators) -Hades (Since he's the god of the Dead and Underworld)
-Aphrodite (Since she is the goddess of Love and Kindness)
-Zeus (Because Myth be Epic xD, and Zeus the lead god)
-Ares (Because he's the god of War and just looks like a Fire god)
-Poseidon (Because he's the god of Seas and stuff lol)
-Athena (Since she's goddess of Wisdom and Batte Strategy)
-Artemis (Since she is the brother of Apollo, and the are very precise and deadly with their kills, very much like Ice in pvp)

*I think Ice and Balance suggestions could possibly be switched*

I dont know the attack Ranges/Heal Ranges, but I think the majority (****Especially myth spell****) should be Multi-attacks, with side effects. Ex. Since Myth doesnt yet have a multi-attack spell that can do at least 1.3k without critical I think the dmg. should be like 545-610 (Without Colossal) And leave a DOT. These are just my suggestions, Feel free to elaborate or converse, just no H8 Lol.

On a completely different note, I have another World idea. For the world after Khrysalis I think for the God based spells they should re-do a god based world (Yes I am aware Aquila exists) but make it more in detail and exciting possibly related to Percy Jackson meets Hunger Games and Divergent type scenario. The bad guy from Khrysalis tries to take over the Gods' power on Christmas when all the god's are together on Olympus with something he could have possibly tooken from Morganthe (Idk what happened yet. Still 94) And you must save them with the little rebellion a few of the god's who escaped before they were tooken over (Minor god's, Creatures, Demigods, etc.) and you must face off all the god's who were captured in one HUGE dungeon at the end of the world. (Quests before could relate to God's who branched on their own during the downfall and your getting they're help for the resistance/rebellion but for them to join you must either defeat them or save them from something.) Kingsisle could also instead of re-making Aquila have the bad guy take the god's to another far off world (Ideas from Pigswick Academy Tourney contestants. Beatrice Wildwind, etc.)
never mind

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Learn Greek mythology
Demeter goddess of agriculture
Kronos Titan father of the gods
Apollo Sun God
Zeus god of lightning
Nemesis god of balance, justice, retribution, and vengencance
Anemoi god of cold north winds and winter
Hades god of death
This is what I think it should be let me know what you think

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Charles RedBlood on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
Learn Greek mythology
Apollo Sun God
Zeus god of lightning
Hades god of death
That was just rude. There's no need to say that he needs to change things to some other obscure gods. Oh, and this was a necropost.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
sorry was just offering my opinion didn't mean to hurt your feelings

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Charles RedBlood on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
Learn Greek mythology
Apollo Sun God
Zeus god of lightning
Hades god of death
In mount olympus, ares is fire and zeus is myth. Also, apollo is life. ~Just my thoughts
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Well I think for they should make Mother Nature a spell. It can deal 900-1100 damage to all enemies and it puts a Heal over time on all friends which heals 50 health then 600 over three rounds.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
hmm... I really like your idea of using Greek Mythology but personally I think some of the gods/goddesses could be switched. These are my picks.

Hades (God of the Underworld) or perhaps Thanatos (the Greek personification of death)
Athena (I like your idea of having Athena for balance)
Khione (She is the Greek Goddess of snow)
Hephaestus (God of fire and blacksmiths)
Hermes (He just seems fitting for Myth)
Demeter (Goddess of Agriculture)
Zeus (God of the Sky)

These are just my ideas evolved of course from your idea of using the Greek Gods. :)