Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a good idea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2013
Hello everyone i don't know if this has been asked before (couldn't find a post about this) but wouldn't it be cool if the mega snack packs gave us mega snacks with about 50 to 100 pet xp so then it would be SO much easier to lvl up our pets. and also KI could instead make the price for the pack 5500 instead of 2500 then if pet snacks were like this more people would want to buy them then KI would make more money so it's a win-win situation am i right?

i am open to all opinions. do you agree or disagree with me if so why or why not?

Blaze ravenmender lvl 100
Blaze frostmender lvl 100
Blaze nightmender lvl 10
Blaze ashmender lvl 10

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
usopp549 on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone i don't know if this has been asked before (couldn't find a post about this) but wouldn't it be cool if the mega snack packs gave us mega snacks with about 50 to 100 pet xp so then it would be SO much easier to lvl up our pets. and also KI could instead make the price for the pack 5500 instead of 2500 then if pet snacks were like this more people would want to buy them then KI would make more money so it's a win-win situation am i right?

i am open to all opinions. do you agree or disagree with me if so why or why not?

Blaze nightmender lvl 10
Blaze ashmender lvl 10
Ok, so, for starters, there are already snacks that give us 50 pt xp. And I see where you're coming from with the 100 pet xp. but really? I could make a pet adult in 3 trainings. Sorry, but 50's max

~luke NightTalon lvl78

Survivor
May 21, 2013
Luke NightTallon on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so, for starters, there are already snacks that give us 50 pt xp. And I see where you're coming from with the 100 pet xp. but really? I could make a pet adult in 3 trainings. Sorry, but 50's max

~luke NightTalon lvl78
did KI say it 50 was max?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
usopp549 on May 20, 2014 wrote:
did KI say it 50 was max?
No, luke did. He also said that anything above like your 100 snack would be a bad idea. Besides, pack prices generally stay low so they appeal to the rich and poor alike.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
usopp549 on May 19, 2014 wrote:

Blaze nightmender lvl 10
Blaze ashmender lvl 10
i agree but i dont know about the crown costing is 4950 ok? or 2930