Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
you know after you finish playing a pet game it says stuff like " your pet has greatly improved" and stuff like that, well, today i was training my crinsom spectere ( i can not spell it) who is an epic, i played the maze game and got 4 points, but it said," your pet has not improved" i looked to the picture of my pet, she was dancing. it said, " perfect!!!" but i still got 4 points, i know i should not bother me because i am still getting the points, but i was just wondering is there anything i (or you) can do about it?

and constantly when i go to the shopping district and cyclops lane ( and the other places, but not as often) i can only see the pets. this bothers me because once, my friend had an adult blue banshee namned princess phoebe, and i saw a pet by the same discription. i clicked on the pet, and ( not looking at the face) i was all like, " whats up, and how ya doing" well, turns out it was not them and they where like creep! and almost reported me! please, for the sake of my fine reputation, can you find out whats going on?

katie frostflower, lvl 47 with a face like this right now :

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your pet "did not improve" because the stat that is given by that game was maxed out. Your pet still improves in experience and will still level up. There's no bug there. As for not seeing people that's probably an issue with your graphics card lagging, but you might want to check the game settings.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
katlover283 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
you know after you finish playing a pet game it says stuff like " your pet has greatly improved" and stuff like that, well, today i was training my crinsom spectere ( i can not spell it) who is an epic, i played the maze game and got 4 points, but it said," your pet has not improved" i looked to the picture of my pet, she was dancing. it said, " perfect!!!" but i still got 4 points, i know i should not bother me because i am still getting the points, but i was just wondering is there anything i (or you) can do about it?

and constantly when i go to the shopping district and cyclops lane ( and the other places, but not as often) i can only see the pets. this bothers me because once, my friend had an adult blue banshee namned princess phoebe, and i saw a pet by the same discription. i clicked on the pet, and ( not looking at the face) i was all like, " whats up, and how ya doing" well, turns out it was not them and they where like creep! and almost reported me! please, for the sake of my fine reputation, can you find out whats going on?

katie frostflower, lvl 47 with a face like this right now :

As you level a pet and certain pet derby talents fill the line your pet can no longer gain experience in those so it says no improvement.

The only seeing pets is a game loading issue. When I switch computers it takes quite some time for me to see all of the game again because all the bits need to download over time I am on.

Mary

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012