Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring it Back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
I've been questing lately on most my characters and the ice guys/mobs etc or whatever I saw the new animation for balefrost and I really don't like it I mean seriously a glacier? I mean the new animation for the new ice global spell is nicer but I mean the decription of balefrost seems to sound more like a blizzard. Which I feel like the old animation of it fit it better I've asked my friends what they think of this new animation for it we all agree it should be changed to seem more like a blizzard really don't like this new animation anyone else's thoughts? Let me know what you guys think. I really miss the old animation I used to be obsessed with casting balefrost now it's really boring animation I feel personally.

Wolf PearlFinder lvl 100
Adam Storm lvl 98
Adam LifeBane lvl 100
Zachary DayDreamer 64
Timothy WildMancer lvl 35

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zekesteer on May 11, 2014 wrote:
I've been questing lately on most my characters and the ice guys/mobs etc or whatever I saw the new animation for balefrost and I really don't like it I mean seriously a glacier? I mean the new animation for the new ice global spell is nicer but I mean the decription of balefrost seems to sound more like a blizzard. Which I feel like the old animation of it fit it better I've asked my friends what they think of this new animation for it we all agree it should be changed to seem more like a blizzard really don't like this new animation anyone else's thoughts? Let me know what you guys think. I really miss the old animation I used to be obsessed with casting balefrost now it's really boring animation I feel personally.

Wolf PearlFinder lvl 100
Adam Storm lvl 98
Adam LifeBane lvl 100
Zachary DayDreamer 64
Timothy WildMancer lvl 35
I was disappointed in this change too. It's just a circle of ice. Pretty boring. I have no idea why they changed it... if it's not broke, don't fix it!!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I liked how it rained in the storm bubble. Can this be added to the new one?

Defender
Jun 18, 2012