Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In KI's favor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Something has changed whereby certain events or actions during battles are in KI' favor. It seems that pets that may cast fairy, spritely, or any other kind of healing ability is casting less often. I've been in 30 minute battles in this last world and for the duration of the battle my pet has failed to cast any kind of healing. Also same thing with life henchmen. In a 30 minute battle they seem to heal every other henchmen you may have on the battle field leaving you out of being healed even once. Has anyone else noticed things like this? Something has changed whereby the customer is on the receiving end having to put more money into the game in order to have a chance of balancing the playing field.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Talon Dragonblood on May 7, 2014 wrote:
Something has changed whereby certain events or actions during battles are in KI' favor. It seems that pets that may cast fairy, spritely, or any other kind of healing ability is casting less often. I've been in 30 minute battles in this last world and for the duration of the battle my pet has failed to cast any kind of healing. Also same thing with life henchmen. In a 30 minute battle they seem to heal every other henchmen you may have on the battle field leaving you out of being healed even once. Has anyone else noticed things like this? Something has changed whereby the customer is on the receiving end having to put more money into the game in order to have a chance of balancing the playing field.
KI broke the pet healing talent "May cast Fairy" while trying to adjust it downward. There was a huge outcry about it,and they initiated a new "fix" which doesn't seem to work very well either. There has been a plethora of posts about this subject,but KI seems to think all is well with the talents, even though so many paying players disagree.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
some fights are just that way. sometimes they heal well sometimes not. after all they are only may casts not must casts. seems like they cast more when you dont need it :) seems balanced to me fairy, current tower etc this is using data from morganthe and hades runs, seems balanced to me.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
All is not well with the talents. There are a hundred talents that that almost never cast, and three that cast all the time. That's what you call a "waste of talent."

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Regarding pets. The 'may cast' talents are nice and all, or at least were. Given the 'may cast' rate my pet(s) have been producing recently, I am now thoroughly convinced that solid stats and giving cards really is better in the long run. Any time you see the word "may", translate to "possible but not likely, and definitely not when you really need it". I would consider resists, pain, and block. Critical boost is nice, refer to "may".

Dungeons, and in the game. First of all, Dungeons, amazing places. Decks that worked fine before suddenly have all attacks and heals up front, no traps blades or shields, for 2 complete hands at least. Pets that were throwing their 'may cast' out and around, fall asleep for the first 10 minutes at least. Gear block suddenly isn't working........ at all. Couldn't land critical if your life depended on it. Obviously, there are dungeon settings apart from the rest of the game, and they vary from dungeon to dungeon. To make the dungeon more of a challenge? This works. Full of surprises. Tweaking a dungeon to the point where ya never want to go through that again? Seen that too. Not my place to judge. Its action and reaction. My only comment on that point is once something becomes too much to bother with? Oops, care factor just went down another 7 and a half percent.

Sun is shining, I just got in, am having coffee, and am not in the game.