Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

thurston plunkett in crustacean empire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
where is he? please, i have looked everywhere. probley in plan site

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cronic123444 on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Usually, when you have a quest to "talk to someone", that character is highlighted by a yellow circle on your map. Try pressing "m" and check your map.

Just in case, for some reason if he isn't showing on there, I couldn't find a map that actually shows where he is, but this might help.

When you enter the Crustacean Empire, you can see Nestor standing in the middle of the first area. Go up the ramp behind Nestor, and you will see the two Teleporters. Go past the two Teleporters, and there is a "black" doorway. Go through that doorway, and you will see Thurston Plunkett.

This link shows a map of the Crustacean Empire in case you need it (Nestor is right at the green arrow on the map):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Crustacean_Empire

Hope this helps.

(If you click on that link, and it doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see it.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cronic123444 on May 4, 2014 wrote:
By Nestor is a ramp, - go up ramp, past teleporters into cave.

Mary

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You can find the room he is in behind the teleporters in the Crustacean empire. An easier way is to turn on quest helper and follow that or look at your map (it should show him on the map since you have a quest to talk to him). Good Luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary