Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the toshio quest in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2013
I went back because I need to have the adept crafter medal for another quest. All he says is He will teach me crafting and there is no quest. Help me. How do I get the quest?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Worthy44 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
I went back because I need to have the adept crafter medal for another quest. All he says is He will teach me crafting and there is no quest. Help me. How do I get the quest?
Did you accept the quest from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone to talk to Toshio? Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Who_Do_the_MooShu%3F#tab=Quest_Information

On that link, you can click on the blue highlighted items for more details (like the "prequests" or "leads to quest" information).

(If you click on that link and it doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see that page.)

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
AluraMist2 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Did you accept the quest from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone to talk to Toshio? Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Who_Do_the_MooShu%3F#tab=Quest_Information

On that link, you can click on the blue highlighted items for more details (like the "prequests" or "leads to quest" information).

(If you click on that link and it doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see that page.)
Make sure you did all the crafting quests, not just Felicia Worthington's. In order to get a quest from her, you need to do the crafting quests in Wizard City and Krokotopia. Speak to Eudora Tangletree in Wizard city and once you have completed that you can continue to Wul'Yahm in Krokotopia.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary