Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-25-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards!

We are so excited to share the epic conclusion to Khrysalis with everyone! Check out the update notes here for details. So this week, my question is, simply, what is your favorite part of this latest update?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
Treetop House and all the amazing craft able furniture. I also found some of the creatures are interesting. Beautiful scenery.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Yes, I agree about the house and new furniture, also given my fossil pet is awesome as well. I love the new Quests especially once you reach the monster boat or sub that is. Great fights the animations are amazing and enjoyed this very much. Ty

Defender
May 30, 2010
i have aquestion when there gonna be a guide to help us with part 2. is there gonna be any?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I must say that I am most looking forward to pets in each update. Fennec Fox and school pets would be the best looking pets in this one.

Duncan StormThief
Editor at Petnome Project/Petnome Pirates

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
The craftable Shadow Wands!!!
Although I wish we had level 98 spells those would have been my favorite.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Do you mean besides the enthralling, fascinating storyline and history? And the battles that are JUST hard enough to be amazing? I would have to say the 3 fights where we fight as someone else (as to avoid spoiling), those were in the top for sure. So much so that I might want to be able to fight them again *cough cough* hint *cough cough*

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
hey i sry to day but i dislike one of the updates you know the rings i like that there new but there not much detail in them i mean the storm is just a line and i kinda dispointed i wanted to see more deatail in the rings but they just dont say hey look at me i the storm or ice or fire ring they say hey i a ice wall or lighting thing i mean can you like add snow on the ground around the filed not on top of it but around it and add like a little more snow not to much just a little and maybe for the storm one water around it and storm could that have like little flash is in them life all it really needs is like a little leave falling from the sky before and grass around it you know because that would give them more of the feeling that its new and improve but steel looks cool and feel like its life or ice or fire or storm i know it a lot of work but it just a ideal for you next update plz don't just ignore me
these is just a ideal nothing more
97 wizard

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
My favorite part of the latest update is the new look of the school bubbles especially the ice one
And also the new release of the bee world (no idea how to spell it)

Peace

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
rtdv on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Do you mean besides the enthralling, fascinating storyline and history? And the battles that are JUST hard enough to be amazing? I would have to say the 3 fights where we fight as someone else (as to avoid spoiling), those were in the top for sure. So much so that I might want to be able to fight them again *cough cough* hint *cough cough*
I also liked the battles where we got to fight as someone else. Those battles took away from the repitition of just blade, blade, blade, blade, blade, attack, kill. So far, those are my favorite part of Khrysalis part 2, but I only just got past them, so I assume that there is still a large amount of content left. The last one was very difficult for me the first few times, but I eventually beat it.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I am enjoying K2 much more than I thought. After what I felt was tedium and monotony in K1, in which I could barely get through it, there were some refreshing things in K2 that made it more interesting and interactive. I enjoy the scenery much more, the variety of characters, the sea-beast ship quests, going into the mind of Morganthe, and a few others.

Thank you for reigniting a spark, as I was about to leave the game.

Brynn - Exalted

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
BrynnerOfReign on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I am enjoying K2 much more than I thought. After what I felt was tedium and monotony in K1, in which I could barely get through it, there were some refreshing things in K2 that made it more interesting and interactive. I enjoy the scenery much more, the variety of characters, the sea-beast ship quests, going into the mind of Morganthe, and a few others.

Thank you for reigniting a spark, as I was about to leave the game.

Brynn - Exalted
I am so glad to read this. Coming from you, it gives me a bit of encouragement to keep going myself.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Either going through Morganthe's memories or defeating Morganthe. Also the new shadow spells.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Well, my first wizard (balance) had so much XP banked that she didn't even make it out of K1 before hitting the cap. So I'm now taking my second wizard (storm) through as she was farthest along in the quest line when she capped at 95.

Haven't gotten too far yet, but I've watched the spoilers on ze youtubez. My favourite part thus far is Morganthe's dream sequence (esp. that one with you-know-who).. ALL THE FEELS!

-von "y u do this to me, ki?" shadowsong

exalted
promethean
legendary
grandmaster
magus

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
What I like...

- More storyline quests to do in order to advance some more.
- The Treetop Getaway house (which I have crafted) and the fact that it comes with the Tag game.
- Being able to make games public (tag for example) so non friends can join via the tours
- More pets
- When in housing mode, seeing the name of an item when clicking on it (VERY NICE!)

What I think should be changed...

- If a house is in the tours and has a game (like tag), when the game is turned on, automatically make it public (as it is, it's not an option unless the owner does it). As an alternative to that, allow the house owner to set whether or not it's public by default when it's activated.
- When in housing mode, I sometimes like to zoom in before moving something. Now when I click an item, it zooms back out. Please fix that.
- I've mentioned this before. A way to distinguish between required quests and optional quests (when looking in the book at obtained quests). As it is, if someone accidentally starts following side quests, they have no easy way of getting back on track without looking it up online (assuming the information is available).
- Potential bug. I'm in school of Balance and Alhazred didn't show up to tell me to visit him in order to earn my new pet. In the past, I've seen the little icon show up to let me know to visit him.
- Not sure if it's just in Khrysalis (part 2) areas or in other areas too, but my friends and I try to join battles in a certain order. However, when starting the battles, we are all being pulled in (which I can see reasons for) but in a seemingly random order, which messes up how we are trying to do things. Please fix that this so it's either not random or doesn't happen at all.

Oh and of course the "fixed" housing glitches that others have been upset about as well.

Overall, loving the update. Keep them coming. :)

Administrator
Thanks for the comments, all. I'll pass those along to the staff. Along with many of you, I really enjoyed the scene where the Great Beast appears - I think it may be my new favorite moment in our story! Also, the "fights as someone else" were pretty darn cool too!

Another topic shall be up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea