Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila, OP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2014
So I am lvl 30 and I saw this bubble at the side of my screen with Cyrus drake and I have to go to Aquila, when I get there they offer mad Xp but they are super op, what do I do and when are u suppose to be there, also is it kinda like a side world like wisteria?Help plz I am really confused

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
The enemies have a lot of health, yes. But the dungeon is meant for 4 (FOUR) wizards, and to take roughly an hour and a half. The gear is worth it. My myth used it from level 30-58. Find a team of people, and if one is a higher level that would be best, and work the dungeon.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Fire FTW on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
So I am lvl 30 and I saw this bubble at the side of my screen with Cyrus drake and I have to go to Aquila, when I get there they offer mad Xp but they are super op, what do I do and when are u suppose to be there, also is it kinda like a side world like wisteria?Help plz I am really confused
Aquila consists of three dungeons that you unlock as your level increases
30: mt olympus
70: Atlantis
90: tartarus
It isn't exactly a side world with a series of quests like wysteria but it is a good source of xp and gear. Yes, the enemies you've faced are supposed to be that powerful and you went at the right level. Aquila is the ultimate challenge. You fight bosses with cheats and powerful spells but you aren't supposed to go in alone. The challenge is meant for you to bring friends. Unless your Alexander Lionheart you won't be able to solo that place at the minimum level. That doesn't mean you should wait until your over leveled though. The gear you get from that place (such as the sky iron hasta wand) is amazing and will give you a great advantage during your game. It shouldn't be hard to find someone willing to help you through the dungeon. If you're up for it, go through multiple times for better gear, then use it for the crafting recipes this one guy sells you outside (he only shows up when you complete the dungeon though) for even better gear. It'll all be worth it.

P.S me and the other level 90-95 wizards are currently living a nightmare trying to get our gear from tartarus. Enjoy mount olympus while you can.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Aquila dungeons are completely optional. You get quests for them at level 30, 70 and 90. They are repeatable dungeons that you can farm for special gear. At level 30 it's very difficult to try Olympus alone. Best to get some more powerful friends, use the team-up feature or wait until you have levelled up some. It is definitely worth doing for the gear available. At the very least you should do it once to get the Sky Iron Hasta wand, it's very good for many levels and everyone gets it by doing the dungeon.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Aquila is a dungeon zone within Wizard City that can also be considered a side world. As you know side worlds are NOT required to be completed to advance in the main quest line. Aquila has 3 dungeons and are mostly farmed for gear. Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
At your level, you definitely need the help of some friends or friendly strangers. Personally, my level 30 Storm teamed with a level 32 Ice and we somehow managed to make it through, though he hired a few henchmen... I would suggest going in Mount Olympus, if you're level 30, with no less than three people. One of them should probably be a Life character since you may need healing many times while in there.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Bro tip: Send one or two guys with high health into the room with a battle and have them start it without you. Only one minion will spawn instead of 3.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Trust me you can't do it alone I'm a level 46 and I still can't solo Mt.olympus.