Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I'm not sure if this is where I should post this question, but here it goes:

Up until today I haven't had a subscription for a long time. I recently leveled to 43, and I believe a tutorial tip popped up telling me where to go for another spell. The problem is, that was 2 months ago and I can't remember who I need to see. Does anyone happen to know who and where I go?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
Well there is the level 42 spell which you would get from your instructor. That's the only one I can think of, but if you click on the find a quest button in the quest icon, it should help you find it. Sometimes the tutorial tips get messed up though, I have a level 62 myth that I didn't get on for a couple years and had a bunch of tips that would be for a beginning wizard. Using the find a nearby quest button, you'll have to try multiple worlds, because it only finds quests in the world you are currently in, but my best guess is that if you have a new spell to learn, it will be in Wizard City. Hope I might have helped.
Katie Smith level 46