Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Basilisk Myth Spell change opinion

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
This is and opinion and i know the zafaria spell are already made and I should have said this waaaay earlier but eh I didn't know how to get to this but anyways I know a lot of my myth friends use frog for a hit all and I know none of them use a minion unless its the new lvl 75 ones but.. I looked at basilisk and saw its damage I agree some people saying medusa should have been an aoe but no it has 2 stuns it would be scary to go against so I was wondering why wasn't basilisk an aoe if it would do eh idk 275 + 725 damage over 3 rounds and stun all it sounds good and is weaker then then rain but its a rank 9 so the stun all wouldn't be all the time and it would make myth wizards happy also I understand if people just say use minions or use wards and traps eh i do but eh this idea wouldn't make myth the weakest school to go against multiple schools. I like myth I just think they sucks having frog as their strongest aoe spell.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
iouman2013 on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
This is and opinion and i know the zafaria spell are already made and I should have said this waaaay earlier but eh I didn't know how to get to this but anyways I know a lot of my myth friends use frog for a hit all and I know none of them use a minion unless its the new lvl 75 ones but.. I looked at basilisk and saw its damage I agree some people saying medusa should have been an aoe but no it has 2 stuns it would be scary to go against so I was wondering why wasn't basilisk an aoe if it would do eh idk 275 + 725 damage over 3 rounds and stun all it sounds good and is weaker then then rain but its a rank 9 so the stun all wouldn't be all the time and it would make myth wizards happy also I understand if people just say use minions or use wards and traps eh i do but eh this idea wouldn't make myth the weakest school to go against multiple schools. I like myth I just think they sucks having frog as their strongest aoe spell.
The spell is fine

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
iouman2013 on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
While I agree myth could use a more powerful AOE, it's not even close to the weakest school against multiples. Myth is my only wizard that has soloed every single instance and dungeon in this game. I cannot do that on my max level storm, ice, death or balance, but on my myth even Tartarus is pretty easy to solo. And Frog is pretty much the only attack spell needed for almost every boss fight.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
well in one way it is but eh I think it would have been better off as a aoe over even celestial calendar could have been but eh I do agree with some people that it would be to strong if it was an aoe but eh myth kinda sucks going against multiple opponents with idk 10k+hp I know it could defeat the minion but still would have been nice if basilisk would have been a 3rd aoe for myth

Dakota firemancer 91
Dakota icepetal 92
Dakota nightcloud 84
Dakota wyrmbringer 78
Dakota deathblade 74
Dakota mythhunter 38

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
kspirtweaver1996 on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
The spell is fine
best. reply. ever.

John RavenCatcher - lvl95