Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges not showing up

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I have received several badges in the game so far. Only one of them is showing up on my character page in the badges tab. That one was the first one I received for Unicorn Way. None of them I have received after that shows up. Any ideas?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hopefulz33 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
I have received several badges in the game so far. Only one of them is showing up on my character page in the badges tab. That one was the first one I received for Unicorn Way. None of them I have received after that shows up. Any ideas?
It sounds like you are getting the message that says "Discovered" (name of badge), and not "earned" a badge.

This link shows all of the Badges, along with the "requirements" to earn that badge:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

On that link, you can click on the blue highlighted items for more details if you need it.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Have you scrolled through the pages? They don't appear in order of pages necessarily.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hopefulz33 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
Are you sure they are earned? There are two pop ups...one for earned and one when one just begins to be qualified for. The earned one is a different color.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Have you checked more than one page of badges? you may have to do that and check there to see if your badges are there.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Thanks for all the replys. I am very new to the game and I will try these suggestions. And thanks so much for the link!